jeudi 12 septembre 2013

Chiffon and Roses

I styled this lovely and feminine top in two different outfits. I love the velvet bow and it's such a delicate top but in a fabulous way! The peplum is created with those beautiful roses. 
 
For my first look I went for romantic. I wore the top over a maxi dress with a ring flower and floral studs earrings. I kept the look in cream and pink tones for a softer look because it was all about to give the outfit a very romantic feel. The second look is for a woman working in the city, very classic with a structured leather bag, black boots and black pants has well. Without forgetting the black sunnies :) I wanted to show that with just an item you can wear it very differently.
 
Sophie
 
Peplum top_Le Caniche Noir
 
First Look
Maxi dress_Forever 21
 
Second Look
Boots_Burberry
Bag_Zara
Pants_American Apparel
 






 
 Hype

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire